Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Favorite Recipes for Fall!

Fall is finally here (as of 5:04 AM last Friday)! This means the glorious return of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte, among other things. As the colors of the leaves change and the weather gets cooler, I find myself craving feel-good, comfort foods to get me through the longer nights. I found a majority of these recipes on Pinterest and this awesome site called Gojee! You have to sign up for it but I promise they don't send you a lot of annoying emails. Here is a compilation of my favorite recipes I can't wait to whip up this fall!!


Main Dishes
Bacon- Wrapped Turkey Roulade
Braised Brisket Stew
Braised Lamb Shanks in Cranberry
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter
Curried Carrot, Sweet Potato, and Ginger Soup
Pumpkin Chili
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
Roasted Carrot and Pistachio Soup

Side Dishes
Butternut Squash, Cranberry and Apple Bake
Carrots with Pomegranate Glaze
Oven Baked Carrot and Sweet Potato Fries
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cranberry Pistachio Pesto
Spiced Sweet Potato Chips

Desserts
Apple, Cranberry and Almond Loaf
Cinnamon Bun Popcorn
Cranberry Pistachio Chocolate Bark
Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches

Drinks
Cranberry Ginger Cocktail
Hot Spiced Drunken Apple Cider
Mexican Hot Cocoa Mix
Non- Alcoholic Eggnog
Pumpkin Spice Hot White Chocolate

Do any of these look good to you too? Let me know if you try out any of the recipes. Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment